Monday, April 29, 2013

A big thanks!

Hello ladies and gents. Not much exciting news to report, but I thought I'd at least say hi. So, hi!

I got a call from MetLife the other day. They're currently paying my disability until (or if) my social security disability is approved. Their first phase is "can she do her job" and that answer was approved as  no. The next phase is if I can work ANY job, utilizing my education, etc. The "no" to that was also approved. So now, they just need to check in with me on a yearly basis. I don't know if that's good news or bad news, but it is what it is. Now I'm just waiting on what the social security guys have to say about it.

Please keep praying that I continue to heal and one day become a contributing member of society. I know those prayers are there. Others have mentioned that they can tell that I have thousands of people praying over me, so please everyone, keep it up. You are all so special and valued by me - I don't even want to think where I would be now if it weren't for all of your prayers. So...thank you, thank you, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment