Thursday, January 5, 2012

My stent is still there!

Yay! I went down for my xray today and they said that it's still there. He's going to pull it out tomorrow morning. I'm hope hope hoping that this is what's hurting me! Pulling it should be quick and easy - they do it via the endoscope. They knock me out, go in with the scope, and yank it out. No overnight stay because they're not cutting anything. I promise I'll update my blog once it's out. It may take a day or 2 to feel better since pulling the stent could possibly irritate my pancreas. My appt is at 8:30 am.

What's sad is that after I got the xray, the tech said that he didn't see a stent. He wouldn't let me see the screen, but I told him exactly where it was and what it looked like, and then he said he could see it. Then I got 2 copies on CD and went up to Dr. C's office and talked to Angie, his admin. She couldn't pull it up in my file - it wasn't there yet. So I gave her a copy of the CD. She took it back to Dr. C who looked at it and called me 5 min later saying he wants to pull it tomorrow. I swear, if I didn't need him to pull it, I wouldn't need any doctors! I'll just do it myself...

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment