Tuesday, December 27, 2011

What's black and blue and red all over?

I have bruises all over my arms and legs and stomach. When they check you into the hospital, they ask you if you live in a safe environment. Yes ma'am, it only gets dangerous once I'm here!

I'm still really really sore. I think it's starting to feel more like surgery pain than the blocked ducts type of pain. I realize now that it's no oing to just go away. The pancreas does not heal itself. The only "cure" is to remove the pancrs, and it's still iffy that the pain will go away. But I'm 100% certain that it will keep coming back and continue to damage my pancreas in the meantime. (Though Dr. C said that it hadnt changed much since the last one a couple years ago, so that's good!) Your only other choice is to live on narcotics forever.  I don't need that now.  (Too bad I didn't have pancreatitis when I married Scott!  I could've used some narcotics back then...at least given me an excuse for why I did it, anyway!)  :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment