Friday, December 30, 2011

Ever think of me as delicate as a butterfly?

 
Sure see a strong resemblance here.  I wonder what side of the family it came from...my butterfly coloring! :-)

Nothing much new to report.  I hate that.  One day at a time.  I went for a chest film today hoping that the dr would pull my stent out then and there. I was not so lucky.  Now I'm hoping for sometime next week.  We're hoping that it's the stent that's causing my pain now, like it did last time.  I just hope I can make it through the weekend without having to be admitted, ugh!

The kids came by for a couple hours this afternoon so we could open presents.  They really loved all the stuff they got.  Mom and Lew got them tablet computers and they are in LOVE, especially Kyle! For anyone interested, I got the Acer Inspiron A500 in the 10" size.  I really really love it!  Bought the one for Cami, but I loved it so much I kept it, then bought another for each of th kids. I like it better than the ipad, but it only uses wireless (probably smart with these kids anyway.) so your 4G wouldn't work.  Otherwise, it has Adobe Flash and others - I just love it!

Well, I probably won't know much before Monday or Tuesday when they'll pull the stent. That's definitely outpatient, so I should be fine to go home that day.  And my disability has been appoved though 1/20, so that may be the date I look to go return to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment