Sunday, March 4, 2012

Day 16

This is being dictated by Megan: Overall a pretty good day today. I think we've managed to keep the pain under control as long as we stick to the schedule. Nausea is becoming easier to control as well. We've been on lots of walks and did some exploring today, as well as lots of naps. We saw signs saying there was a floating pool on the 7th floor. We didn't know what a floating pool was. We went up and only found a door saying floating pool staff only. When we came back to the room, we asked the nurse what a floating pool was. She laughed and said it was where the pool of float nurses reported for their assignments. We are such dopes. We were hoping to be able to float around. Wouldn't that be a good therapy?

Cross your fingers the doctors said I might be able to be discharged to the apartment tomorrow- woo hoo! From there we will follow up with doctors during their regular office hours. I'm scared, though, because right now at the push of a button I can have a Popsicle delivered to me. Now I'll have to get out of bed to yell at mom to bring me a Popsicle!

I just want to thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers. My family and I are surrounded by your strength.

Sent from my iPad

2 comments:

  1. Damn. Is was only gonna come to visit for the floating pool. No floating pool, no Erin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. www.truerest.com

    Maybe you can try this place out for a floating pool experience some day!

    Lex

    ReplyDelete